Home

2015 Dodge Journey knocking sound

Super Angebote für Dodge Journey Preise hier im Preisvergleich. Große Auswahl an Dodge Journey Preise Aktuelle Preise für Produkte vergleichen! Heute bestellen, versandkostenfrei I bought my 2014 Dodge Journey brand new! From San Antonio Dodge, but about 3 months ago it started making a ticking noise didn't think much of it it was low and only happened when speed excelled, but I keep the oil changed and take it in for stuff etc... so no reason to think it was serious, but now it is all the time very loud as soon as I start it up Dodge Journey: Engine Knocking → Causes & Diagnosis. There are many different things that can cause engine knocking in your Dodge Journey. These would include issues with the spark plugs, bad or wrong fuel, carbon deposits, and more. Driving around with an engine that is knocking loudly can lead to a blown engine in no time

Dodge Journey Preise - Dodge Journey Preise Preis

1. g from the engine. There was no warning light illu
  2. 2019 Dodge Journey L4-2.4L. Service type. Clunking or knocking noise from wheels Inspection. Estimate. $79.99. Shop/Dealer Price. $92.41 - $101.72. 2019 Dodge Journey V6-3.6L. Service type
  3. I have 2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad with a 3.6 L vvt engine. at 95000 miles it developed a ticking noise. I had the extended warranty on it I took it in to Dealer. They replaced a lifter and camshaft at no charge. Now I have 110 thousand miles and its doing the same thing but worse
  4. Report. SZ2017 answered 4 years ago. its a problem with journey models 2016/17 , knocking sound when engine is turned off. i have got it checked from dealer ship and they said its a general problem and the sound comes from actuator. its weired as no other brands had such a sound. 7 people found this helpful
  5. Dodge 2015 grand caravan ticking noise? Now fixed. The van has 116,446 miles, and been a fantastic van so far! Thanks to Sandman Brothers, Shelbyville Indiana. Sounds new, no issues, I just picked it up. This is what they found and installed

I have a clunking sound when turning hard left or right. More noticeable at lower speeds. Brought it to the dealer and of course they said they couldn't replicate the problem. Thanks for any help. 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T - Automatic - All factory. 2012 Dodge Challenger Clunking Problem - YouTube There are several reasons that may be causing a strong knocking sound from the driver's side front wheel and this sound is likely attributed to an issue with the brakes, steering, and suspension.. Struts/Strut Mounts - The suspension strut is attached to the vehicle by the strut mount. It reduces the sound and vibrations of the tires and stabilizes the steering system

Dodge Master. 1,811 Answers. Re: knocking noise from glove compartment upon starting. You jus have a loose body part on the firewall that needs re-attached to something so it doesn't move any more. Or the leprechaun in the glove box doesn't like it when you start the engine and wants out. But finally gives up Engine Clicking And Tapping Noises problem of the 2016 Dodge Journey 1. Failure Date: 12/04/2019. Tl- the contact owns a 2016 Dodge Journey. The contact stated that while driving a loud tapping noise occurred, the vehicle started to shakes badly then stalled. The contact was able to coast to the side of the road and power off the engine NOISE CLICKING BEHIND DASH, HEATER NOISE EXPLAINED DODGE, JEEP, CHRYSLER, FIAT, ALFA ROMEOIn this video we will show you if you have noise or clicking behind.. Dodge Journey Rattling Noise Repair Symptoms Suspension Ball Joint Replacement A clunk or knock when turning or going over bumps can indicate a problem with a ball joint

Dodge Journey -75% - Dodge Journey im Angebot

Hi, my golf mk1 1.6 1995 model makes a tapping sound when i drive it but it stops when i idle. Sounds like to me a small exhust leak either. a exhust manafold gasket or exhust flange. gasket or cracked exhust manifold. Anything else would be enteral meaning. valves need to be set, bad lifter, bad rod bearing 2015 Dodge Journey 4dr SUV. 283-horsepower 3.6L V6 6-speed shiftable automatic AWD the noise was back. Took it back again, this time they had no clue, suggested replace the intake. Found out myself it is the power steering pump. Engine developed a knock at 2000 miles,dealer replaced complete engine assembly with authorization of. Not real common but they are known to crack and sound like a engine knock or clicking. Considerably more noticeable in reverse. January 2, 2015 at 2:03 pm. I have also developed a similar noise on my 1996 Dodge 1500 (228,000mi). That one just started and got my attention when it did. Same type of activity

Loud knocking noise from engine - Dodge Journey Foru

1. I have a 2014 dodge journey with about 47000 miles on - Answered by a verified Dodge Mechanic Would you class your noise as a rattle or a knock? You might have a lifter/hydraulic lash adjuster noise. I have a Dodge Journey 2015 SXT and I have a question about
  2. james51 said: Hello, I have a 2008 Avenger SE. Currently experiencing clicking motor sound from behind passenger side dash after turning off A/C. When the A/C is turned off, the clicking can be heard, fairly loud, from the passenger side dash, for about 20 seconds, then it stops. If I turn the A/C fan back on, even for a moment, and turn it.
  3. Knocking noise may come about from the engine. The 2015 Dodge Journey oil type and capacity iS5w-20 and 4.5 quarts. Your oil needs to be changed eventually. Every 5,000 to 10,000 miles is a good rule of thumb. If You don't change it, there will be problems with the engine. Having high quality oil is key for the engine to run smoothly
  4. 2011-2015 Ram Cargo Van; 1) FCA Pentastar Cylinder Head Failure. This is a good problem to knock out first since it's primarily an issue on early 2011-2013 Pentastar engines. Some early 3.6L V6's ran into cylinder head failures on the left bank. The underlying cause is overheating of the valve seats on cylinder #2
  5. The contact owns a 2015 Dodge Journey. The contact stated that while his wife was reversing out of the garage the vehicle lost power steering functionality. Classic Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of South charlotte located at (10724 pineville rd, pineville, nc 28134, (888)973-0120, was contacted and informed of the failure
  6. Car problem (s) with the 2015 DODGE JOURNEY. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. You may file your own complaint by calling the NHTSA Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm at (888) 327-4236.

The contact owns a 2015 Dodge Journey. While driving 50 mph, the vehicle made an abnormal noise and decelerated independently. When the accelerator pedal was depressed, the speed would not exceed. NashvilleCharger. I very recently bought a new 2015 Charger with the V6 Pentastar in it. At about 200 miles, I noticed a pretty audible tick coming from the engine compartment when I accelerate at lower speeds. It does it all the time, I think, but you can't hear it at highway speeds. More recently, it started knocking as well My all winter battle with a whole front end clunking with every small crack in the road i would run over has finally been silenced. All during this winter i have had a loose clunking and knocking sound everytime i would go over manhole covers cracks or ripples in the pavement, at first i thought it might have been because of the winter and cold temps that may have made rubber and plastic parts. I have a brand new 2014 dodge journey and the front struts make a knocking sound over little bumps. My previous Journey did not do this. I have taken it to the dealer and they find nothing wrong. 4 Answers. I have a brand new 2014 Dodge Journey. I previously had 2011 Journey

Engine knocking is a term that is used to describe the strange knocking sounds that sometimes come from a car's engine when it's out on the road. These sounds will indicate that your car's engine needs immediate attention. Engine knocking can occur in a variety of different situations Hey Everyone, Hope you can help. I'm finding a loud clicking sound happening when I turn my a/c on. It behind the center dash but can loudly be heard from outside too. When I turn the a/c on, the clicking starts and can last anywhere between 5 and 60 seconds. It stops when the air..

Dodge Journey: Engine Knocking → Causes & Diagnosis

1. Joined Sep 21, 2011. ·. 13,092 Posts. #18 · Jan 8, 2013. these have some normal lifter ticking noise, not to be confused, need to compare with a like model, we have issues usually with the left cylinder head and most likely # 2 cylinder for misfire, valve issue, the proper repair is to replace the cylinder head
  2. A knocking noise could be another indicator of a bad blend door actuator on your Journey, although its quite rare. The sound is something like a light tapping on the door and it happens when you turn on the air conditioning system or turn off the engine
  3. 2015 dodge journey. consumer writes in regards to vehicle engine malfunction and other issues. the consumer stated the rear heater was inoperable. the blower motor was replaced. view details; mar 22, 2018 - dubuque, ia - engine tl* the contact owns a 2015 dodge journey. while driving unknown speeds, the steering wheel was difficult to turn and.
  4. g from the right rear of the vehicle. However, it has occasionally made this sound while making a left.
  5. 1,398 Posts. #7 · Mar 3, 2015. ledman said: It doesn't happen when it is off and has been sitting, the video I posted was with the car NOT running but the car in the run position, once I turn the car to the off position, it continues to make that noise, until all the electrical goes off by itself. Click to expand... It might be the throttle body
  6. iscent of a tapping sound

Dodge Journey Engine Knocking Noise Problem

The noise is similar to a metallic knock, as if the piston were slapping the cylinder wall during its stroke. As with most engine noise, understanding the cause of the noise will help you imagine what the noise sounds like. An indication of piston slap is a decrease in noise as the engine warms up 2,546 Posts. #5 · Feb 5, 2014. im just saying from personal experience. if your use to the gema generation of engines the 2.4 dart sounds like the 2.0 lancer i had. and like the 2.4 lancer i looked at. its a wonderous sound i love it. i listen to mine every day just so i will be able to distinguish real noises in my engine later,lol. D 2015 Dodge Journey Notifications Clear all 2015 Dodge Journey battery keeps going dead & P0128 Last Post RSS. 0. 27/12/2020 11:40 pm. Topic starter My car battery keeps going dead. I replaced my radio because they said it was trying to turn on while it was off. My car begins to make a knocking noise when it's dead. It will start then. My 2015 Dodge Journey has a ticking noise when I start my vehicle. And now the check engine light is on. When the truck is in park or stopped it feels like it is fluttering or putting along. The ticking noise you hear once the vehicle is started and it continues the entire time while driving. - Mount Sinai, NY, US Cagey. My 2008 Limited (28K miles) has developed a tapping noise in the rear quarter panel. If you took a finger and tapped the dash repeatedly would be a similar sound. The sound appears at random whether the ignition is on or not and can be heard inside and outside the vehicle. Sound lasts from 5-10 seconds

Dodge Journey Clunking or knocking noise from wheels

For a month or so, there would be a rapid clicking / knocking sound in the dash anytime I would adjust either temp knob on the dual climate control from its current position. This sound would last for 4-7 seconds and go away, but the Air would work fine Discussion Starter · #11 · May 28, 2017. chuckt said: Hmmm. Hydraulic lifters are pumped up by the oil and a too low viscosity will cause the lifter to bleed too quickly---equals noise. Now, viscosity will lower metal-to metal contact was it builds a thin surface between mating parts See real-world Dodge Journey expensive problems and repair histories as reported by other Dodge Journey owners. Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost. 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 Violent shaking when putting on brakes and knocking sound at same time. Had to get new rotors, pads, callipers, and tie rod to front. 2015 DODGE JOURNEY Report Date: May 17, 2018 Campaign Number: 18V332000 Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:CRUISE CONTROL Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2014-2018 Dodge Journey, Charger and Durango, RAM 2500, 3500, 3500 Cab Chassis (more than 10,000lb), 4500 Cab Chassis and 5500 Cab Chassis, Jeep Cherokee and Grand Cherokee and Chrysler 300, 2014-2019 RAM 1500, 2015-2018.

My2009 Dodge Journey is making a noise like spark knocking. Had a dealership look at it and say a pin was broken. Not sure what psi they are talking about. They replaced two arm intakes, two shaft rocker arms, support rocker arm shaft, arm exhaust, gasket cylinder head cover, gasket intake plenum, spark plug and filter The motor can also fail and cause a clicking noise. The compressor works like a pump to compressor refrigerant. If there is a problem in the air conditioning system, such as a leak, the compressor could turn on, then off, then on, then back off again. This cycle is sometimes audible inside the car, causing a clicking noise The Used 2015 Dodge Journey SXT is priced between $16,691 and$16,691 with odometer readings between 103161 and103161 miles. Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and. 2015 Dodge Journey Check Engine Light Flashing. Although there are bountiful achievable causes of an illuminated Check Engine Light, we know from years of providing Check Engine Light Diagnosis Service that there are many prevalent causes incorporating something as prevalent as a loose gas cap

If your check engine light is shining in your 2015 Dodge Journey, we highly recommend not to drive the vehicle and schedule Dodge service today. Below is a list of the most classic reasons your check engine light can come on: The battery is low or dead. The battery in your 2015 Dodge Journey is every competent This 2015 Dodge Journey R/T AWD with only 101,187 km. and is loaded with: *NEW 2 year MVI *power windows *power sunroof *leather interior *19 inch alloy rims *power locks *large touch screen display *heated steering wheel *leather interior *satellite radio *cruise control *hands free Bluetooth *air conditionin 2015 Dodge Journey . 2.4L L4 AVP • 57,000 miles Santa Rosa , CA 95401 . Oct 27, 2020 . $161 - $197 If that noise is a knocking sound, it's probably the shocks or struts. Get a Quote 12-Month | 12,000. Original review: Oct. 9, 2020. Dodge Journey is a bad and unsafe car and Dodge is an unreliable company. We bought a 2015 Dodge Journey for my mother at Arrigo Sawgrass The 2015 Dodge Journey has two personalities depending on which engine you choose. The four-cylinder engine is noisy and really doesn't have enough power to get this heavy crossover moving

The average cost for a Dodge Journey control arm replacement is between $376 and $403. Labor costs are estimated between $106 and $133 while parts are priced at $270. This range does not include taxes and fees, and does not factor in your unique location. Related repairs may also be needed the contact heard a knocking sound coming from the engine compartment whenever the vehicle was started. THE NOISE BEGAN APPROXIMATELY ONE WEEK AGO. IN JUNE OF 2017, THE VEHICLE WAS REPAIRED BY PAT MCGRATH DODGE/JEEP/CHRYSLER IN CEDAR RAPIDS, IOWA FOR A FAILURE RELATED TO THE LIFTERS ON THE FRONT OF THE VEHICLE Find Dodge recalls information, reported by the NHTSA, and we will help you find a nearby service center where you can get your car fixed

I have 2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad with a 3

Get the latest in-depth reviews, ratings, pricing and more for the 2015 Dodge Journey from Consumer Reports Overall, Dodge makes reliable vehicles, but specific models, such as pre-2000 Dodge Ram 1500 truck and Dodge Grand Caravan vans, had higher than normal transmission failure rates. Common Causes. Common issues that cause Dodge transmission problems: Low transmission fluid level - Can cause delayed shifting or hard shifts 2015 Dodge Journey SXT; 2015 Dodge Journey SXT. $13,200 $ 11,900 Plus TT&L. Prev Vehicle; Request More Info; Schedule Test Drive; Make an Offer; Trade-In Appraisal; PDF Brochure; Print this Vehicle; Email to a Friend; Next Vehicle; There are no features available; No location available Year: 2015: Make: Dodge: Model: Journey: Mileage Ray B., ON (2015 Dodge Grand Caravan American Value 3.6-L V6) The AC just quit after only having the car 2 years. Costly repair and was out of commission for a few days. Sandra C., NY (2015. 2015 Dodge Journey . 2.4L L4 SXT • 78,000 miles Huntington Beach , CA 92646.

Dodge Journey Questions - hear a knocking noise coming

This post is more to help people experiencing this issue with their truck. I've read through tons of information on this forum and mine ended up being different. I have a 2017 2500 6.7 diesel with 40,000 miles on it. Last week I noticed a clunking noise coming from the driver side, right under.. Practically since my truck was new it has made a noise sometimes when coasting in reverse. It's a sort of hum/rub type sound that seems to be coming from the rear end or possibly the trans/X-fer case. It only does it in reverse, at slow speeds, while coasting. It goes away if I goose the gas a bit, or hit the brakes Sep 13, 2015 Posts 792 Reaction score 466 Location Ont,Ca. Trody17 said: I have a 2013 Dodge Ram and I have had the same sound two times and both time it was the exhaust bolts. The dealership told me if it was lifters the truck would run really rough and you would know. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal 2009 Dodge Truck RAM 1500 2WD V8-5.7L Vehicle Level Technical Service Bulletins All Technical Service Bulletins Interior - Front Seat Clicking/Squeaking/Creaking Noises Interior - Front Seat Clicking/Squeaking/Creaking NoisesNotesNUMBER: 23-011-09 GROUP: Body DATE: April 17, 2009 SUBJECT: Creaking, Clicking Or Squeak Sound From Seat OVERVIEW Dodge released the Pentastar 3.6-liter engine in 2011. This motor is found in a wide range of Chrysler- and Dodge-branded vehicles. Upon its release, there were a few common problems that were noticed. These issues included advanced exhaust cam phasing, cylinder head problems, and radiator clogging

Dodge Grand Caravan 2015 ticking noise? Now fixed! The

Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2011-2015 Dodge Journey vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the driver's frontal air bag may unexpectedly deploy if the air bag wiring harness gets. The Chrysler hemi performance engines are notorious for making slight tapping or ticking noises. Tapping and ticking noises can be caused by various problems in the motor, however these noises are most likely caused by a lack of lubrication, and may be a sign of a more significant problem. If your hemi has begun. Oct 29, 2004. Jan 15, 2012. #1. For the past month, I have a noticed a slight rhythmic thumping sound that speeds up and slows down with the speed of the car that sounds similar to a flat tire, but all the tire pressures are fine; it sounds like it is coming from the right rear wheel

Clunking noise when turning left of right - video inside

Question: I have a 2015 Dodge journey v6 with 80k miles, and my oil pressure is reading 80 and then drops to 30-40 PSI. There is a knocking noise coming from the manifold, but there is no visible damage. Can you help? Answer: Make sure you've replaced the oil filter according to your manufacturer schedule. A clogging passage can raise oil. Step 3. Replace the oil cap. Maintain normal driving for a 12 to 24 hour period. The engine oil system cleaner is an oil-based super detergent — it will not damage the engine. Complete an oil change on your vehicle one day after chemical is added. You can do the oil change yourself or have a shop perform the service Chrysler (fca us llc) is recalling certain model year 2012-2015 dodge journey vehicles manufactured april 21, 2012, to april 14, 2015. in the affected vehicles, water may enter the wiring harness for the anti-lock brake system (abs) module and leak into the module, disabling the abs and/or the electronic stability control (esc) system. Consequence I have a 2011 Dodge Durango, pentstar, bought new on Jan 27,2011. late Oct 2012, it started making a ticking sound, I called the dealership and would try explaining the problem, I was asked to. Affected: 1,875. Defect: Chrysler (fca us llc) is recalling certain model year 2015 dodge challenger srt and dodge charger srt vehicles manufactured september 18, 2014, to february 5, 2015, and equipped with a 6.2l supercharged engine. o-ring seal and fuel rail crossover hose damage may result in the fuel rail hose connection leaking fuel

The book says to run 87 in all of the darts except for the 1.4T. You don't get a more quality gas with the 89 or the 91. The difference in octane is how hot the gas has to be before it combusts in your engine. Our cars only need 87. Anything more and your engine is working harder for no reason. Plus you are going to pay more Knocking Noise. The sound of a hammer on the underside of your engine in a rhythmic pattern isn't normal. While it's not a common noise on a Ram 2500 engine, service is required soon if you hear it. The cause of that knocking noise? It's typically due to worn bearings in the lower end of your engine, often from lack of lubrication or. One of the most commonly misunderstood lights or indicators in your Dodge Journey is the check engine light. The check engine light is part of the onboard diagnostics system, and displays in a few different ways. It can say Check Engine, it can be a symbol of an engine, it can even be a combination of both. This light illuminates in either an.

Knocking sound from car while driving straight and turnin

The vehicle could suffer from inadequate warmup protection. Chrysler is recalling 32,318 model year 2019-2020 Ram 3500, 4500 and 5500 cab chassis built with a Cummins 6.7L High Output engine. 2015 Dodge Journey; 2015 Dodge Journey Call for Price. Sold. Prev Vehicle; Print this Vehicle; Next Vehicle; Vehicle Overview; Features & Options; Technical Specifications; Vehicle Location; Other Comments; There are no features available; Year: 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan. 2019 Chevrolet Malibu March 2015. The clicking is one of two blend door actuators that are back there. One controls floor to ceiling air flow, one controls temperature. The easy one to fix is the floor to ceiling actuator, which is right on top of the wheel arch below the little change tray thing. Use the controls up front and change the location of the air flow to. Dodge Caliber Knocking Noise Anyone have any idea what this noise is? BMW N54 335i Ticking Noise, Dodge Caliber Knocking Noise in, Austin 78764 TX. Latest Dodge Caliber Knocking Noise in Austin 78764 TX, Interesting Relevant Posts About Dodge Caliber On 24s and Dodge Caliber Knocking Noise, Share BlueDodge.com Blog DODGE DAKOTA 2002 2003 2004 SERVICE REPAIR WORKSHOP MANUAL (PDF) 2010 Dodge Journey Owners Manual. DODGE JOURNEY SERVICE & REPAIR MANUAL (2009 2010) - DOWNLOAD! DODGE JOURNEY SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL 2009-2010 DOWNLOAD. Dodge Journey 2009 & 2010 OEM Factory SHOP Service manual Download FSM. Dodge Journey 2008-2010 Workshop Service Repair Manual

SOLVED: Knocking noise from glove compartment upon - Fixy

The 2015 Dodge Journey (to nowhere) offers an archaic 4-speed automatic mated to a 2.4-liter engine that dates all the way back to 2006. This happens to be the exact powertrain combination that guided a million heavily decontented Sebrings, Stratuses and Calibers into the gates of federal bankruptcy, and it also launched a half-million rental. 2012 DODGE DURANGO Report Date: November 14, 2019 Campaign Number: 19V813000 Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2011-2013 Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles equipped with a 3.6, 5.7, or 6.4 liter engine and previously recalled under NHTSA Recall 14V530 or 15V115 Routing and Tensioner Replacement DODGE JOURNEY SERPENTINE BELT REPLACEMENT DIAGRAM 3.6 V6 PENTASTAR FIAT FREEMONT DODGE DART SERPENTINE BELT DIAGRAM AND REPLACEMENT \2015 DODGE JOURNEY 2.4L\HOW TO REPLACE ALTERNATOR 2007 Dodge Charger 2.7 Knocking Noise (Read Description) DODGE CARAVAN 3.3 or 3.8 belt tensioner tool (so easy) Dodge 1500 Ram. 2015 Dodge Journey SE Pearl White Tri-Coat 4D Sport Utility Recent Arrival! 2.4L I4 DOHC 16V Dual VVT 19/26 City/Highway MPG Financing is available for all credit situations. The financing team at North Coast Auto Mall has decades of experience and wide-ranging lending relationships to get you financed on the vehicle of your dreams

REPLACEMENT \2015 DODGE JOURNEY 2.4L\HOW TO REPLACE ALTERNATOR 2007 Dodge Charger 2.7 Knocking Noise (Read Description) DODGE CARAVAN 3.3 or 3.8 belt tensioner tool (so easy) Dodge Page 8/48. Read Online Belt Routing On A Dodge Mins Engine 1500 Ram Truck Serpentine Bel Asked by Guru956858 Jan 17, 2021 at 11:47 AM about the 2014 Dodge Journey R/T AWD. Question type: General. I'm looking for a 4 cylinder journey for better gas mileage Discover About DODGE Caliber 2018 Dodge Caliber License Plate Light - 2018 Dodge Journey Antioch, Gurnee, McHenry, Fox Lake, IL Kenosha WI 18629 Near Woden 75978 TX. Dodge Caliber License. Tagged: Dodge Caliber Commercial, Dodge Caliber Dash Removal, Dodge Caliber Gas Mileage. DODGE Caliber 6 0 June 24, 2019 REPLACEMENT DIAGRAM 3.6 V6 PENTASTAR FIAT FREEMONT DODGE DART SERPENTINE BELT DIAGRAM AND REPLACEMENT \2015 DODGE JOURNEY 2.4L\HOW TO REPLACE ALTERNATOR 2007 Dodge Charger 2.7 Knocking Noise (Read Description) DODGE CARAVAN 3.3 or 3.8 belt tensioner tool (so easy) Dodge 1500 Ram Truck Serpentine Belt Replacement Video 2013 Dodge Charger Hemi.